Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Crazy Hayden

The other night I was in the basement with Hayden and I was trying to take some pictures of him feeding this little baby doll in a high chair. Of course, he stopped before I got back with my camera... but I did get this little video of him. He was just jabbering away and then he kept making this little funny sound. If you listen close it's like he's really telling a story. He sure knows what it's about!
Turn your volume up!
Photobucket
A little while later we were up in his room. He found some glasses and everytime he put them on he was pretending to be a monster! Then he would take them off and just act silly! It's so funny to watch him get so creative!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Four Is A Neff said...

OMG!!! Look at how much of a Big lil' man he is OMG!!! He is just striking!!! Sooooooooo HANDSOME!!!!