Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Star in the Making!

I wanted to buy Bronwyn a CD Player for her bedroom. She had still been using this little musical toy that shows light pictures on the ceiling but shh... it's really for babies! So I found a really cute little Tinkerbell Flower CD player that happens to have a microphone attachment! I would have just loved this when I was little!!! My parents still have video of me singing on my room to my LaBamba tape... yes tape... and using a baton as a microphone! It's actually quite amusing! Anyway, I set up the CD player tonight with some nighttime songs that I downloaded. Of course Bronwyn needed to try out the new microphone... take a peek!

(Click on the thumbnail and it will take you to the full size video!)
Photobucket

And I know, she totally "germs up" the microphone. I think she thought it was funny to hear her loud coughing!

1 comments:

mcgee family said...

Too funny!! What a little performer!