Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012












As always, we celebrated Father's Day spending some time with both of our Dad's. The kids were so happy to wake Danny up with Happy Father's Day wishes. They loved giving him some cards and drawings they did. We went to Danny's fathers house for a BBQ in the afternoon and spent time with his brothers and their families. It's fun to get together as a big group and just hang out. And he loves spending good time with his brothers.






















After that we went to my parents house for dinner with my Dad. My brother was there also and we just hung out and ate and just relaxed. Always the perfect way to spend these holidays. I'm very thankful to have my father be such a big part of my lives. He is definitely the best example of what a father should be. Couldn't imagine not being so close to him. We were happy to share a special day with both of our Dad's.




0 comments: