Sunday, October 14, 2012

Anderson Farms 2012












It's a yearly tradition to go to Anderson Farms and it is one of my favorite ones we have! As always, the day starts out at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Afterwards we head out to the pumpkin farm. This year it was all of my family - my parents, and both of my brothers and their families.











Each year seems like more fun than the last for the kids as they can always do more and remember more. The wagon ride to the pumpkin patch is always my favorite. We always have the kids each pick a small pumpkin. Searching through the field is lots of fun!




The weather was perfect so the day turned out to be great! We took a trip through the corn maze this year and the kids loved running through and thinking they knew the way out. (So did Grandpa! Haha!)







0 comments: