Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bronwyn Goes to Visit the Easter Bunny!

I thought I would share our trip to see the Easter Bunny this year. Our friends Barb and Brandon and their daughter Kaitlin met up with us at the mall. The girls seemed to have a lot of fun. They were able to have alot of time with the Easter Bunny and really get comfortable with him! It is completely amazing how much can change in one year!
If you didn't see Bronwyn with the Bunny last year here's her photo...

And here is her photo for this year...

It is so much fun to see her experience times like these!
Happy_Easter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the easter bunny and i hope he brings me lots of reeses peanut butter eggs! they are me and mommys favorite!

Barb said...

Wow! What a difference a year makes! Very cute picture! I love the video too!!! :-D

mcgee family said...

I have to agree..so much changes in a year! Adorable pics! I hope the bunny brings some Reese's eggs for Bronwyn too! ;)