Sunday, September 5, 2010

A day out at Heritage Square!


We had not been to Heritage Square in 8 years, when we went during our Honeymoon. I had been seeing pictures from some of our friends trips and saw everything that was added and it looked like it could be lots of fun for the kids.

Also, Bronwyn had seriously been asking to ride a horse and I saw that Heritage square had pony rides so it seemed like a great place to let her try! She got a pretty white pony named Mickey and loved every second of riding him! Afterwards we got to pet some of the ponies taking their breaks.
I was most excited to go on the Paddle Boats... they were actually swan. Danny and I usually ending up going to ride them in Keystone for our anniversary trip but this year we didn't. I knew the kids would enjoy it too. Bronwyn loved being able to steer the swan! Hayden and I rode on the backseat while Danny peddled us all around the lake!
There were lots of rides and Bronwyn made the height requirement for a few of them. Hayden on the other hand... not so much! He spent most of the trip in the stroller, but he's usually a pretty good sport! Danny and Grandpa went on some rides with Bronwyn and I even gave in to her on the last one. (I get so sick it's hard to do!)
Here are some more pictures from our day!


1 comments:

Jamie said...

I love that place!!!