Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bronwyn is a Preschooler!

Bronwyn is off at her very 1st day of Preschool! We've all been so excited for this day and have been talking about it for months! We got to take Bronwyn to the Meet n' Greet the other day where we saw her classroom and met the teachers. She was able to play around and get used to the room. Her class is in the afternoon so we took her up to the school just a bit ago and got her situated and then we were off. We stood outside and Danny asked if we should wait a minute just in case, but I started tearing up so I suggested we leave! I just love Bronwyn so much and to see her growing up is amazing. I'm so happy at the little sweet girl she has become. It's a big deal to drop her off and not know what exactly she'll be doing for every second we are away. I know it'll be so fun for her and I know she'll have lots of stories to tell! Can't wait to hear them all and I'll be counting down the minutes to see her smiling face!


0 comments: