Sunday, April 15, 2012

Girl Time!

Last night Bronwyn and I invited our twin nieces/cousins Kaylie and Alyssa to come up and spend the night with us. Anytime we get to see them it is usually at a big family event and there's too much going on for any one on one time. So we had a fun night out with just the girls. We grabbed dinner and then saw the movie, Mirror Mirror. And after a quick stop for nail polish we went back to our house for manicures! In the morning we hung out and all the girls let me do their hair. Bronwyn and Hayden had so much fun playing together with the girls. They really enjoyed having them over and so did I! It means a lot to me that I could have them for the night and spend some real quality time with them!


2 comments:

This Jones Family said...

Very Cute...looks like they all had fun!

Jamie said...

I like the picture of the 4 of them! The twins are getting so big! Becoming young ladies.