Monday, July 28, 2008

Chicken Wing!

So we're still super busy trying to get settled into our new home. It's been alot of work and we have really been exhausted. We finally made it out of our old house Friday night around 10:30! We never used a moving truck. We just packed our stuff and packed our cars with it! My dad and my brother came over a few times with their pick-up trucks to take our big furniture. Now we're in a world of mess. Each day it seemed like the last trip of stuff just got shoved in the front door! Now I'm sifting through the piles and all the mess trying to get us organized.

We took a day off from unpacking on Saturday and celebrated our friend Lorin's 3rd birthday. Too bad I had left my camera in the car because there were many fun moments! I have to steal some pictures from Julie and add them in a little later! Some our friends wanted to stop by and see the new house, mess and all! We ended up ordering pizza and wings and Barb and Kaitlin stayed to eat. (Okay, really Barb offered to help unpack... never happened! I could not get motivated to even look at a box!) I did grab the camera just in time to catch Bronwyn eating her 1ft chicken wing! Daddy was showing her how!







0 comments: