Monday, January 5, 2009

Before it's too late...

I'm still trying to pack away Christmas... being sick really put a damper on my original plans!!! A week before Christmas I was out shopping with my mom and she bought Bronwyn this cute Tigger on a rocking horse that sings Christmas music. Bronwyn really gets into it. He does the "Up on th housetop" song and while she danced along we realized that she had all the moves down! She watches Barney ALL the time and there was a Christmas show where they did the song. She actually memorizes what they do!!! We figured out that this is who taught her the dance! I had to get the camera out tonight and catch her on tape... in a year I know she'll be so different! She didn't do all the moves like she normally does, by the time I got the camera out, she'd already been dancing again and again! But still... always our cutie!

1 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!! Hey left you a lil award on my dark side, comeand get it!