Sunday, April 26, 2009

March of Dimes Walk!

Yesterday I participated in Team Kaleb for the March of Dimes, March for Babies Walk. We walked last year in honor of a family friend of ours who had a baby born 3 months early! Kaleb turned a year old on December 1st is very healthy now! He's such a cute little boy! His family and some of our friends got together again this year for the walk through downtown Denver. It's just over 6 miles and was quite the workout! I am still feeling sore! But it felt great to get out there and do it! Thank you to everyone who sponsered me! I'm happy to show my support for his family! Count me in for next year!!!

Team Kaleb ~ 2009


2 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

Way to rock it Mama!! Savin babies!!

Barb said...

Next year, 6.2 miles in ONE hour.