Friday, April 10, 2009

Our trip to see the Easter Bunny!

We took our trip to see the Easter Bunny this week. My brother and his wife Rachael came along with my newest nephew Drew and my parents came also to see the newest babies with the Easter Bunny. Drew was just going on 6 weeks so it was fun to have both the boys see the Easter Bunny for the first time. Bronwyn was really cute, she was not afraid at all. She could not wait until we actually went up to see him and did not want to leave when it was time! She gave a lot of cheesy smiles and needed a little distance between her and the bunny, but she did really seem to enjoy herself!
Here's Bronwyn and Hayden's official picture!
Here are the babies with the bunny! Drew is 6 weeks old and Hayden is just now 3 weeks! Here's Bronwyn supposed to be showing off the bunny Grandpa bought for her! Funny that they set the Easter Bunny up right next to Snuggle Bugs... lots of cute stuff for babies! Here's a Hayden only shot. His first trip to see the bunny!
I don't even have to pose him! He does it all himself!!!

Bronwyn and mommy, note the headband, she actually picked it out in the store and kept it on the whole time!!! Amazing! And of course... no blog can be complete without a little video clip catching some of the fun!

3 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

Cute, The Easter bunny gives me the heebs, But the kids look so cute. I am amazed at how big your son looks compared to his cuz, WOW!
You are doin an awesome job MAMA!

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

Love the pictures!! I really like the one of the boys. So cute!!

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

I forgot to mention that I love the kids outfits. Hayden looks so handsome and Bronwyn looks so pretty.