Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This Mother's Day was extra special, because this year I am a mommy of two perfect sweet children! I am very lucky to have them both and can't imagine a day without them!


mommy graphics


We started off the day meeting Danny's mom and Scott for a Mother's Day breakfast at a cajun restaurant (yes, I actually ate there!). Even though the day started out rainy, we got to sit outside on the covered deck. It was so nice!












After Breakfast, we stopped by to visit Danny's dad and Evelyn. We just wished Evelyn a Happy Mother's Day before heading home.


We got to stop at home for awhile and I got to take a nice long nap! Then we headed over to my parents house for dinner. We got to hang out and take lots of pictures. My brother, Rachael, and Drew were there also and we finally got some pictures of the boys together!

1 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

Looks like these 2 special lil' ones have a lot of people who cannot get enough of their sweetness!!! They get that from their mama, right?!?! :)
Hope your day rocked, Super mama!