Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bronwyn's 1st Dance Recital!




graphics for moms



Bronwyn was in her very 1st dance recital this weekend!!! During the Mommy and Me dance class we were taking, she learned a little dance and her class performed at the very beginning of the studio's yearly recital. We were so excited to see her on stage. Danny and I were so nervous for her all afternoon, knowing that she had no idea what she was about to go do. We wanted to make the day extra special for her. We took her to have her hair styled just before the recital. Then we headed to the school it was at. My mom and dad, Danny's dad and Evelyn, and Normando and Jamie came to watch her perform. The class teachers came out and took all the girls backstage. Bronwyn had no problem leaving us! They were able to each wear their own bathing suit for the dance so I assumed she thought she was going swimming... no wonder she ran away with all the other girls in bathing suits! We were all taken in to an area where we could watch the performance. (We got out of having to buy tickets and sit through an entire show since they are so little and were the first to go on!) As soon as the girls came out the crowd was all "Ooohhhh's"
They were just too cute! The music started up and the teachers helped to get the girls to follow along. Bronwyn had a teacher right by her side that helped her along and showed her the moves. I think she may have been the youngest up there. She was right in the middle too! Bronwyn looked really happy, I doubt she realized all the people in the audience! She was all smiles and just dancing away! You can see for yourself in the video! (Thank you Jamie for getting a good video! And I'm super glad you could not see my face when you panned over, I was a teary mess!)


After the routine we met the girls in the hall. Bronwyn came running down and jumped right into Danny's arms! He sure shed a tear or two also! He was so proud of her! We all gave her hugs and took tons of pictures! She was still so happy and in such a perfect mood! Afterwards we all went out to dinner to celebrate! Bronwyn got some flowers and gifts and Jamie made her special cupcakes for dessert!



I can not explain how proud I was to see her on stage. She truly is the sweetest little girl I could ever imagine knowing. She lights up every day of my life and I love watching her grow. Truly our little princess! To my mom and dad, Jim and Evelyn, and Normando and Jamie... thank you so much for wanting to be a part of this special day! It really means alot to us to have had you each there!♥

4 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

OMG!!!! That is the sweetest thing like ever!!!!!!
CONGRATS Miss B!!!

DARLING!!!!

Zepeda Clan said...

She looks so happy! You must have been proud of her. These are some great pictures. Let me guess Jamie took them!

Jamie said...

Tara, Normando and I were very excited to go and cheer Bronwyn on! I was so glad to get the video for you. I wish I could of gotten your face it was priceless, when I looked over with the camera I wanted to get the HUGE smile on your face it would of made the video all that more awesome! It was a very nice day and I glad that we were able to share it with you! I was glad that Miss Bronwyn was my Inspiration, for little, pretty, pink Cupcakes!!!

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

I'm amazed at how she just went down the hall and on to the stage not even giving it a second thought. She did great!! Love the video and the pictures that Jamie & Jim took. It was a fun evening!!