Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We have a 3 month old!!!

I can hardly believe that Hayden is already 3 months old!!! ... and a week, as I am slow in getting my posts done! I cannot say enough just how sweet he is! He's all smiles whenever any of us come around. I like to think that I'm his favorite, but Bronwyn just may have me beat! He loves seeing her and gets real excited when she comes around! He also is making lots of sounds now when he gets excited! It really sounds like he is laughing too! He is such a happy little boy!


graphics for moms


Hayden's favorite activities include: ♥lounging in his swing ♥downing a 5 ounce bottle in 15 minutes or less ♥having his diaper changed (it's sometimes when you get the biggest smile) ♥a quick dip in his bathtub ♥laying under his playmat and kicking at the toys above him ♥and apparantly still waking his mommy every 3 hours through the night!

Here is a video of Hayden on his newest toy! It's the surfboard! He's gettin' the hang of it. Each time he's on it he gets a little more active! We love watching him grow! ♥Love him!

0 comments: