Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If you give a girl a nightgown...

Bronwyn had only had one nightgown before for bed. She usually just wears pajamas. But I bought her a new one that I allowed her to pick out. She chose a princess one (of course)! She put it on last night when she got ready for bed and immediately turned in to a princess. The gown wasn't enough, she had to add a tutu. She searched and searched for her slippers but could only find one. (She told me she threw them out of her bed the other night and didn't know where they landed.) So her Cinderella "glass slipper" was the stand in and would just have to do! It was Dancing with the Stars night so she danced and danced, just like a princess!

1 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

Daling,.. my, my,.. how she is growing up before my eyes *smile*