Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When Bronwyn Takes Over the Camera...

This morning Bronwyn got a hold of my camera. Something she keeps trying to do lately and I let her of course. Today though, she was too funny. She took the camera and off she went! When she came back to show me everything she thought "photoworthy" I laughed so hard I started crying! She's too funny and so creative. I swear to you that no one knows the true personality of this little girl besides Danny, Hayden, and I. I'm laughing as I type about the things she does and says that I simply cannot put into words! After I sorted through all the pictures and kept a small sample, I decided it's more worth it to get her her own real working camera. So off I went to amazon.com to order her a pretty little pink camera. She'll be so excited to have her very own!















































































































I have my fair share of crazy mommy moments, but when this girl makes me smile, it is truly unmeasurable! Where would I be without her?

3 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

This is the best mama daughter post I think I have ever read!!! <3 it!

Shelly said...

so sweet! I think she is a budding photographer!

mcgee family said...

we have tons of these same kinds of pics! hailey seems to think that she needs to take photos all the time! too funny! (even once she got her own pink camera, it just wasn't the same as mommy's...so she still uses mine all the time!)