Friday, June 11, 2010

"YOu kiSSeD a wHaT?!?!"

There we were at the Carter's Outlet store checking out the new clothes. Hayden is stroller-bound and waiting patiently to get done with all the boring shopping. Bronwyn found the lego table and is playing very nicely with 3 other kids. Suddenly she runs over to me and says, "I kissed that boy!" I was stunned... shocked... completely caught off gaurd! I asked who, and she points to where she was. This boy, who looked to be about 6 years old, peeks out from behind a clothing rack (looking super proud I might add) and says, "she kissed me!" Again, stunned... shocked... completely caught off gaurd!!! I think I pretended I didn't hear it for a minute. I had to explain to her that we don't go around kissing boys, or anyone for that matter. She looked at me so innocently and said, "But I can kiss my Hayden." Later that night after I told Danny about it we had to talk about who is okay to kiss, and who is not. She seemed like she understood... but don't worry, I'm already looking in to ordering a chastity belt!

3 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!<3 her!!

Shelly said...

So funny!!!! I agree kissing is gross ;0)

mcgee family said...

WOW!! miss bronwyn is getting started with her boy-craziness early, i see! ;)