Friday, May 2, 2008

Attached!


Bronwyn is now attached to a new sweet little bear. We actually bought the bor version of this bear as a gift when our newest nephew Logan was born. But the girl was just too cute to pass up and Bronwyn "talked" me into getting her one too! But each night I give her a hug and a kiss and lay her down in her bed, then I hug and kiss this little teddy bear and place it in her arm. I know she doesn't hold the bear all night long. I've peeked! But in the last couple of mornings, when she wakes up and is crying for us to come down and get her, we've found her holding onto the crib rail with one hand... the other is holding her teddy so tight! It's the sweetest thing! I would try to catch it on camera... but she might get a little mad if I'm snaooing pictures while she's just trying to get some extra cuddle time in bed with us! I got a couple this morning to share though.
Danny thinks we need to name her teddy bear for her... since she obviously won't be able to let us know the name she has chosen! Danny is trying for "Daphne", while I was hoping for "Oatmeal" (cause of the texture and color of the fur). Danny's brother Greg was nicknamed "Oatmeal" somewhere along the way, so we just weren't sure that would work! I refer to the bear as "Snuggle" each night when I lay it next to Bronwyn. So I guess we're still up for suggestions on this one!

This morning when we left to come to my parents house, Bronwyn was still holding her bear. Danny asked if it was okay to take it with her to Grandma's house. Of course we let her... wouldn't want to pry it away! He said, I'm so glad she chose it as her favorite! I said, I suppose I chose it for her! And I intended too! This bear is too snuggly to not get all that love! Danny let me know I need to find another one now, just in case it stays her favorite! We're hoping Logan loves his just as much!

2 comments:

Barb said...

awww... that second picture is just waaaay too cute! :)

mcgee family said...

Adorable! Bronwyn's first snuggly friend! So sweet!