Thursday, May 8, 2008

The little dipper!

I am a very plain, no condiments, kinda girl when it comes to food! And since Bronwyn is usually eating off my plate, I've apparently been sheltering her from some pretty fun tastes! The other day at dinner we let her dip her fries into some ranch. She loved it! She tried using the french fry as more of a spoon for more ranch! Then at lunch another day we let her dip her breadstick in some garlic sauce. She was quite the fan! Now, the garlic sauce is the only thing I will dip in... and knowing that I'm going to have to share this from here on out is really hard to comes to grips with! She cleaned out the rest of my sauce!!! And... she double dips!



2 comments:

mcgee family said...

ranch is one of hailey's favorites too! i have actually caught her licking it before, so be grateful that bronwyn hasn't learned that one yet...LOL

Barb said...

............but it won't be long before she learns to lick it. Kaitlin picks up the ranch and pretty much drinks it! LOL! No fries or bread needed around here for condiments! hahaha!