Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good day for a trip to the park!

We just got home from a trip to lunch and then the park with our friends Lisa and Hailey. Bronwyn is crashed out so I thought I'd take a minute for a quick update! It really is so fun to watch her grow and try new things! We've gone to the same places a couple weeks and months apart and each time she tries to do so much more! She definitely wore herself out today! She's even playing a little more WITH her friends instead of playing on her own. She was all about following Hailey for awhile and doing what Hailey did! Check out the pictures of some of her fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one cute little lady! Too bad Sadie is too crazy to bring with you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara,I'm Suyzel's friend and I found your blog link on Myspace. I love seeing pics of Bronwyn! She very adorable and it looks like she had a great time at the park!