Tuesday, August 19, 2008

8 week Ultrasound!

Yesterday we went in for our 8 week appointment and ultrasound. Everything is still looking good! I think my doctor was almost as excited as we were. She said we could start with the ultrasound and work backwards! We saw the heartbeat movements right away! This picture is a little harder to see anything going on. But that's our baby in there growing and growing!

My hormone levels seem to still be at a nice level. My doctor has me taking a prescription to help out and keep the level high! (That does WONDERS for my skin by the way! Geez! I've never had so many breakouts!!!) I have one more round of blood testing to see if I can drop one dose of the medicine a day. Once I reach 12 weeks I won't have to take it. We scheduled all my appointments through November 12th... that is when we can find out what we are having!

My doctor "adjusted" the due date to March 31st. I want an April birthday! Then between Danny, Bronwyn, the baby and I, we would have one birthday each month for the 1st 4 months of the year! So we're looking good! I'm still praying for this to be a normal pregnancy everyday but I think we've got a keeper!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

i'm so happy for you guys!!!

Jamie said...

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to meet your Little Miracle!