Friday, August 22, 2008

Bronwyn's New Bedroom!

I've finally finished! I had some many hopes and dreams to create the perfect bedroom for Bronwyn in the new house. With all the moving and unpacking and getting settled it took me alot longer than I had wanted. But yesterday I finished!!! Bronwyn was so funny while I was hanging things on the wall. I'd get something up and show it to her. She'd look up at it and say, "oohhh"! It was too cute! Danny saw it once he finished working. He kept telling me what a great job I'd done! I even had my parents run over to see it finally finished. They thought I should take my pictures and send them into children's room magazines!








My dad built all the furniture in the room except the crib. He brought over the dollhouse bookshelf the other night. Bronwyn loves to take off everyhting I have put on the shelves! He finished the toybox/bookshelf-bench seat last week. I just had to finish the painting on it. I had to "teach" Bronwyn that her toys go in the toyboxes. She now understands where they are and how to get them out... putting them back will be our next lesson!






















Bronwyn got a special gift for her new room last week. My Aunt Barbara Lou send it out from Texas. It's a framed picture of Bronwyn's name with cute saying for what each letter stands for. It matches her room perfectly! Thank You Aunt Barbara Lou!



We're planning to keep Bronwyn in her crib until her 2nd birthday. After that we'll need it for the new baby! We have all the new bedding to match everything in the room for when she gets a "big girl" bed. Then I can have fun touching it all up again!

2 comments:

Barb said...

verrrry nice! :)

Jamie said...

Looks like a Model home! Can't wait to see it!