Friday, September 26, 2008

We love Dancing with the Stars!

This week started the new season to Dancing with the Stars! Bronwyn and I were very excited to watch all 3 nights this week! Bronwyn was too funny! She sat with me on the couch until a song she really felt she could move to came on!!! Then she would hop off and start her own dance while watching the tv. She's very entertained by Cloris Leachman... I am not so fond of her but find it funny to watch Bronwyn instead while she performs! Check her out!
okay... i had to upload it to utube just to be able to post it! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love that show too! I had a hard time getting into it this week! Hopefully this next week will be better!

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

She just loves to dance. I think she would enjoy being in dance once she's a little older.

Elainaryan9 said...

Ha ha...super cute! Love it!