Monday, September 29, 2008

Always Camera Ready!!!

I caught a few random Bronwyn acts this weekend that I thought I might share! She's getting better and better at taking pictures for me. If she knows that I'll show it to her on the camera onceI take it, she really poses for me!


Here is one I took Saturday morning while she was laying on my bed with our dog. I told her to lay her head down and pose with Sadie!




And this one... I was looking for her Sunday morning and found her peeking from in between all her toys! I could barely find her!







... and you have to see a close up of her overnight-bed-head hair do! If you ask me, it's one of her best looks yet!














Danny and my dad have been putting a lot of time this past week into working on getting our basement finished. I'm so glad that we'll have the extra space to use. And I really want Danny to have his own office space again. Between working from home and getting his own business going, he really needs a space for himself! Bronwyn tries to be such a helper. My dad tried showing her that she could poke a screwdriver through the plastic covering the insulation on the walls... the wall is now covered in holes! She found it very entertaining! She tried anything she could to help. Give her a tool and she just goes to work!

3 comments:

Barb said...

I love the "lost in the toys" picture!

Jamie said...

Omg I love the hair! she is cuter and cuter every picrture I see of her!

This Jones Family said...

And everyone thinks my kids have a lot of toys! I have three and she has just as many toys as my kids do put together!!