Friday, December 12, 2008

24 Week Appointment!!!


We've made it to 24 weeks now and still have a healthy baby boy growing inside!!! I had my appointment yesterday and got nothing but good news! Danny couldn't get out of work for this one, but Bronwyn was with me and we were able to hear his strong little heartbeat. My belly is measuring perfectly for 24 weeks. Everything else is looking just fine! I managed to not gain any weight in the last 4 weeks which the doctor said is not a problem since I did gain 6 lbs the month before. So actually that means I have only gained 6 lbs so far! I'm quite pleased! It was a quick appointment, but we passed! I told Bronwyn that if she listened to her brother he would probably tell her to stop kicking him! I tell her that he's allowed a few kicks when he gets out for all the pain she causes us! Danny says he'll never let any boy his his little girl... not even her brother!

Also, we have decided on a name!

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

The boy's name Hayden \ha(y)-den\ is pronounced HAY-den. It is of Old English origin, and its meaning is "hedged valley".

We're excited about it! We needed something that was different, after all, Bronwyn is not the most common. Hayden is more common, it is used for both boys and girls names. But it's the one Danny and I agreed upon pretty quickly. We thought of a few others, but nothing really stuck with us after Hayden was on our minds. So there it is!

5 comments:

Elainaryan9 said...

YEAH!!! So excited for you. Can't wait to see your baby belly at Christmas and then meet little baby Hayden Patrick when he arrives!!

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!! :)

Barb said...

I love his name. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Joneses. I can't keep up. Bronwyn and Hayden, beautiful and unique names. Give me the info for the shower. A baby boy, yes!

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

Love the name...can't wait for March to meet our grandbaby. =)

Kelli said...

I love the name and love the shirt you are wearing in the picture! Is that another Etsy find of yours?