Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures!

This year Thanksgiving was a little different. We didn't have to eat two full dinners... but we did get to have dessert before the meal!!! We usually go over to eat with Danny's Dad and Evelyn and her kids. This year, Evelyn had just had a surgery on her hand and Jim's schedule is pretty packed. So we just got together for some pie!!!
Here's Jim and Evelyn, with Bronwyn, Islea, and little Art.

Bronwyn loves anyone smaller than herself! She just had to hold little Art and did not care to share him with his sister! She'll have one of her own soon enough... if only she understood that!


After dessert we were off to eat with my mom and dad. This year Roger, Dolly, Peyton and Hunter were in town for the holiday. My brother Danny and Rachael were there also. I think that was the largest crowd my parents have had at their table in a while! I was stuffed with the little amount on my plate! I suppose the 5 rolls did not help! The weather forcast called for some evening snow... but it just never came. The boys were waiting and waiting. They get snow in California... just not our Colorado snow!


The next night we went back over to my parents for dinner and to to say goodbye to Roger, Dolly, and the boys. We took lots of pictures and just hung out. And then... finally... there was snow!!! We all went out once there was enough to play in! But it was sure cold! The boys had lots of fun! And Bronwyn attached to Roger once he started making her snow balls! She'd get one and basically drop it, but then wanted another one right away!

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


It was so much fun spending the week with everyone! I was sad to see them all go. But Bronwyn got in some fun and I'm glad she got to spend alot of time with them all. I really hope she remembers them for the next time. They are planning to come back in April sometime, there will be two new baby boys to meet!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey there! Love the Thanksgiving pictures! You are the winner of my November give-away!