Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Day at the Office...



graphics for moms


I'm pretty luckily with the work situation that I have. For anyone who doesn't know, I work for my dad part-time in his office at my parents house. My mom watches Bronwyn upstairs so I get to see her whenever I want and she can visit me and Grandpa at work any time she needs to! In the last week or so she's decided to take over the extra desk in the office. I have to unplug the phone, and move the calculator (paper removed) closer to her and she's set up! She needs paper and a pen, usually a paper clip and a rubber band too! Yesterday she came down to "work" a little. I, of course, took the opportunity to take her picture!

4 comments:

Zepeda Clan said...

Those are great. Looks like she was working really hard.

Barb said...

tell the boss she needs a raise.

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

She is so darn cute!! She'll go places when she's all grown up.

Anonymous said...

Isn't there something about child labor laws? haha, just kidding. That's too cute!