Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom... from a kids point of view...

This week was my Mom's birthday. We went over to celebrate and had cake and ice cream. We gave my mom a Snowman decoration that holds little snowmen on the arms with each of the Grandkids names written on them! Bronwyn gave my mom a new booster seat. She doesn't want to sit in the high chair anymore... so we got my mom a new booster that buckles to a chair so Bronwyn can be safe and feel included!

After I took a picture while we were singing "Happy Birthday", I laid my camera down to help serve and to eat. When I was uploading my pictures, I remembered that a few little girls "borrowed" my camera and took some of their own shots! I thought I would share... These were taken between McKenzie, Caidenyce, Miranda, and Chelsie!

0 comments: