Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dancing to her own tune...

So we've decided that the first dance class that I took Bronwyn to a couple weeks ago was a little more than she could handle for right now. It was an hour long and Bronwyn was perfect and interested.... for the first 30 minutes!!! After than she wanted me, wanted to make up her own dances, and didn't care to listen to the teacher anymore!!! So, I set out in search for something a little more Bronwyn's style! We found a Mommy and Me dance class that is just 30 minutes long. I get to go in the room with her and about 4 other sets of moms and daughters. We do a little to get the girls started. Then once they are having fun and getting the hang of things we are able to just be there without having to do all the "dancing". This one seems to be pretty fun for Bronwyn. And I won't lie, I get some good stretching and activity out of it too!!! This one is on my day off, so no trying to skip out of work for a bit! And it's also at 9:30 in the morning where the other class we tried interrupted lunch. Bronwyn would fall asleep on the way home and then wouldn't get to eat! So I'm glad we found this one! Plus, it's right behind our neighborhood. We might even have to try walking once the weather warms up.
This class should help to get Bronwyn ready for a real class. So no recital this summer, which I thought would have been adorable... Bronwyn would have "stolen" the show anyway, being that she would just do what she wanted to do and distract the girls in the other class! Besides, with all the other dancers we know, one of them already had a recital the same day! That'll be tons of fun to work out in the upcoming years... right?!?! I'm glad I found something for Bronwyn to get into. I know she'll have lots of fun! And seeing her excited about the stuff she is learning is all that I need!!! (Okay, seeing her in her cute dance outfit is pretty neat too!)

3 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

That is so stinkin cute!

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

Can't wait to see her dancing... well performing because we see her dancing all the time. =)

Jamie said...

omg She is SO darn cute!!!!!!!