Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Little Update...

We're just adjusting to life as a family of four!!! It's nice to have time to stay home and get use to things and just hang out with Hayden. We've had lots of vistors come by to meet Hayden. Everyone likes seeing Bronwyn around her little brother. And everyone has been great about making her a part of their visit also, and not just rushing to Hayden! We were worried about how she might react, but she had been doing great. We like it when she gets to show her her little brother!
We took Hayden in to the pediatricians office on Monday. He checked out just fine, although he was only weighing 8 pounds, 1 1/2 ounces... he lost 8 ounces so far! I had to take him back in today for a weight check. Somehow, he only gained an ounce since Monday! It's a little frustrating, but the doctor says we're doing everything just fine. We're just going to try feeding him a little more and finding out how much makes him full. Then I have to take him back in Saturday morning for another weight check.
Bronwyn is loving having Hayden around. She likes to have him lay with her on the couch and watch cartoons! Apparently she thinks he enjoys it as much as she does! Sorry about this sideways view, I can't seem to change it!)
I'm recovering well. I've actually been feeling really good. With Bronwyn I think I was afraid to move!!! I'm probably doing too much right now, but I like being busy, it's just what I do! Today I actually tried on my regular jeans, and they FIT!!! I was pretty pleased! So tomorrow I may need to find some time to pack away the maternity clothes! YAY! Today, at the peditrician's office I was taking Hayden out of his carrier and the nurse said, "wow, he has such a perfect round head, so you had to have a c-section?"... haha! I just said no. But I laughed on the way home and said to myself, "no, I just make perfect little babies!!!" It's true, everyone said the same thing about Bronwyn!
Here are some more pictures from the last couple days! I need to do some more picture stealing! I should have made everyone that has visited take pictures with Hayden, I just got a little distracted! But we're happy to have had all the visitors!

1 comments:

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

Awesome pics thatnks for sharing