Monday, July 20, 2009

~Renaissance Festival~


While my brother Roger and his family were in town for Hayden's Baptism we took a trip to the Colorado Renaissance Festival. We've been a few times before, but this year was alot more fun having more family with us! It was us, them, my parents, and Danny, Rachael, and Drew. We went on Lover's Weekend. On our way in I got a special kiss on my hand from Prince Charming! It's always fun seeing everyone dressed up in costume. They way they all talk and act the part is really entertaining. There is so much to do and see... and eat! Yum! I think some of the food is the best part! The boys had to have swords, Bronwyn got a fairy wand and butterfly wings! We played lots of games although we never won anything good! The boys said there favorite part was throwing tomatoes at a guy at Vegetable Vengence! Bronwyn and I rode an elephant! Even Hayden seem to enjoy his bumpy stroller ride. There is also a little petting zoo area where we fed lots of animals and Bronwyn rode a horse! So much fun! If you've never been, make it one of your summer weekend stops!!!

1 comments:

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

Looks like it was a FUN TIME!!!