Friday, July 31, 2009

My Mommy Moments

I love having my part-time work schedule and getting two days off with my babies in the middle of the week. This week we had to head out to the mall for some gift shopping and exchanging. I have not been to the Aurora mall since I was pregnant with Bronwyn. Then a couple weeks ago and again the other day it seemed that mall had every store we needed to stop into. Makes the most sense when your figuring out how to tote both kids around with the stroller and make the least amount of trips in and out of the car as possible. Before leaving the house I asked Bronwyn to go pick out some shoes to wear for the day. I found her in her room and had to catch her in a video to share her silliness!

Back to the mall, Bronwyn remembered it from our past trip and how much fun she was able to have. One of her favorite shoes on T.V. is Noddy, on Sprout. She ♥loves♥ him! And right outside the Hallmark store is a coin operated ride with none other than Noddy himself along with Tessy Bear and an open spot in the driver's seat of his popular yellow car! And to have all this happiness for just 75 cents I could never tell her no! Here's a little clip of Bronwyn, chatting away with him!
(Notice how she keeps her arm around him!)

We also found another ride just outside the bank that she convinced me into letting her ride for $1 more than once! But she was just SO excited! I think it's because she is able to be on it all by herself.

While Bronwyn took her nap Hayden and I got a chance to hang out, just the two of us! We played on the floor a little on his mat, and I got him smiling and laughing away. He makes the sweetest little sounds! I can never get enough of his smiles!
(Press play to see my little sweetness!)


Later that night we had plans to join our friends Barb, Brandon, Kaitlin, and Zoey at the library for story time! They take Kaitin often and we were invited to tag along this week. It was alot of fun! They read a few stories and did some fun exercise stuff in between. I think it's great when Bronwyn can interact with other kids in her age group. And... it's FREE! We can't wait to "tag along" again and hope that we are invited to!

Then yesterday we started off with a trip to the grocery store. If Bronwyn behaves and listens to Mommy she is allowed to ride on the horse on the way out. This is my favorite ride EVER... it costs 1 cent!!! I love that! At this rate I think we can hold off on a trip to Disney for about 5 more years! Who needs to spend thousands when we have all this fun for $1 or less!?!?!

I grabbed the camera for one last time for the day to get a shot of Hayden in his baseball jersey outfit and hat! The hat fits his head perfectly right now. I can just imagine him a little older and playing on a little league team!

I love spending my days with them! Whether we stay at home or head out, we always have a fun time together!



mommy graphics

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Tara
I dont think your kiddos could get any cuter!!!! Sometimes mommy days are the BEST!!!!

This Jones Family said...

Holy cow she has a ton of shoes!

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

That is all great n'stuff but HOLY SHOES!!!!!!!!!

tara said...

we love shoes around here! some of those are old size 6's that don't fit anymore... if that helps!

Barb said...

ya, i was gonna say ~ maaaaaan that's a lotta shoes! But everyone beat me to it! ;)