Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma/Mom/Deb!

This year we celebrated Grandma Deb's birthday at the pool where she lives for some swimming and bbq-ing! She and Scott and Danny's brothers and their families were all there. I brought my camera... just forgot to have it charged! And too bad, cause I missed out on some really fun shots! Danny took Bronwyn in the water. She loved it! It's been a couple months since she was swimming. She loved the water wings and she sure does a good job keeping herself afloat! Hayden used a seat tube with a canpoy over it and just hung out while I pushed him around for a bit! It was alot of fun! We're thinking Bronwyn might need swim lessons next, she couldn't get enough of the pool! I stole a few pictures that Deb posted of the day!


0 comments: