Monday, August 24, 2009

Going and Going and no time for Blogging... OH MY!!!

Each week I've been hoping to find a few minutes to catch up on my blogging and it just hasen't happened. I've taken tons of pictures and we've been everywhere doing everything! I find that I deal with my issues best when I can place blame somewhere... so I think I'll leave to the Twilight saga. My friend Lisa lent me the series of books and I'm about a hundred pages away from finishing the last book. I just realized that I have not posted anything in the month of August!!! So here I am to say... "STAY TUNED"... many postings will make their way to this page in the next couple of days! I don't feel as though I can offically step into September before I document August! I may to leave Edward waiting... Love smiley Pictures, Images and Photos but I will get caught up on all my blogging masterpeices!