Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ski Town, U.S.A


The Depot on the Yampa River | Photographer: Larry Pierce

We took a day trip up to Steamboat Springs with my parents a few weeks ago. We walked around the town's main street and had some yummy bbq for lunch! The hightlight of the trip was taking Bronwyn into a store called F.M. Light & Sons. Can you say, "Holy Western Wear"?!?! Grandpa and Grandma treated Bronwyn to a pair of pink cowgirl boots, a pink cowgirl hat and a little toy drum! (She apparently can't decide between being a Cowgirl or an Indian!) Hayden also got a Coonskin Tail cap to add to his collection of hats in his room! Following in at a close second for the most ammusing part of the trip was when i got car sick sitting in the 3rd row seating of my parents Durango. I had to have my Dad pull over on the side of the highway and let me out in time to lose the contents of my stomach down the edge of the montain! No more car trips for me! That was even after taking Dramamine. Here are a few pictures from our day!

1 comments:

The Hoague's said...

That's too cute with her hat and boots!!! Love the pink :)