Friday, August 28, 2009

Celebrating 7 Years Together!


On August 10th 2002, I married the man of my dreams! This year we celebrated our anniversary by taking an overnight trip to the mountains. The kids stayed with my mom and dad and we headed off to one of our favorite spots, the Dillion/Silverthorne/Frisco Area. We had dinner and drinks out in town at night. Then we spent the next morning at Copper Mountain. We rode on some go carts and walked around the base of the mountain. Then Danny took me up Copper Mountain on the ski lift to see a small outdoor chapel. We decided then that for our 10 year anniversary we would like to renew our vows... right there! So mark your calendars for August 12th 2012!!! And we'll see you at the top of the hill!

I learn a little more about life with Danny every day. I am always reminded of my love for him and how much he means to me. I can't imagine a life without him, and I believe we truly were meant for each other. ♥

0 comments: