Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bronwyn loves to bake!

This little girl cannot get enough out of helping in the kitchen. She loves getting to help shake, mix, and pour when it comes to making dinner. In the morning she helps Danny to make his coffee. I bought some of the "break and bake" style cooking for her to make again this year! Then I thought I would go through last year blog and see the difference between the pictures. How crazy how she's changed in the last year. She was so much more babyish... now she's a big girl!!! Hopefully, I can still say that for a few more years!
Here's her last years picture!













And this year!!! She's too cute and had so much fun! Especially gettting to eat them! I'm sure that will be her favorite part every year!

1 comments:

Barb said...

it's always amazing to see how much they've changed in a year!