Saturday, October 31, 2009

Let's begin back with Halloween!

I've decided that for as many years as they will let me, I will choose what my kids can be for Halloween. It's really fun to come with a neat idea. This year Bronwyn and Hayden made their appearance as Little Miss Muffet and the Spider! Bronwyn was really excited for the "unveiling" of her costume. (Hayden of course just had to go along with it.) James and Sarah came up with Alex and Logan and we went out trick-or-treating together. First we headed down to my parents house for goods and some pictures. Just a few houses into it and Hayden was out!!! After that we walked to Danny's dad and Evelyn's house. There we met up with Suyzel, Isela, and T.J. and did a little more trick-or-treating. Bronwyn seemed to really have fun with it and get the idea of the steps: ring the doorbell, get candy, say thank you. Then we headed home in time to pass out candy to some neighborhood kids of our own. Bronwyn loved filling their bags!




The next day I decided we would dress them up again and head out to Boo at the Zoo with our friends Barb and Kaitlin. It was fun, but I think Bronwyn had just had enough! It was hot and she was tired so we actually didn't come home with too much more candy. But we always love getting together with friends!





0 comments: