Friday, October 16, 2009

my little best friends

I seem to post pictures and little captions saying that Bronwyn and Hayden are best friends. But I do believe that they truly are! Bronwyn absolutly adores Hayden. I love watching her wake up in the morning and go on her "Hayden Hunt"! She has to find him, grab his little had and give him kisses! She's always sweet around him. And he really gets a kick out of her too. He's always laughing at her and watching everything she does! He'll be sitting in his jumper and she'll be just running around and it's like he waits for her to come notice him. And Bronwyn is very helpful with Hayden too. He usualyl wants to eat while I am making dinner so between spoonfulls, she helps out by feeding him his puffs! I hope they grow up to be the best of friends. To know that they can always depend on each other and know they will always be there for one another! ♥

1 comments:

mcgee family said...

what a sweet post. how lucky they are to have one another!