Sunday, June 1, 2008

I won't let a little thing like no grass keep Bronwyn from having a pool!

For those who don't know... we live in what some might call a patio home. It's three levels and tons of space, we just don't have our own grass! But we do have a driveway and that is where I decided we could set up a pool for Bronwyn!
I went out and got her a pool (Thanks Grandpa and Grandma small hearts.)and some fun toys and a little roll of fake grass and we were on our way!
Bronwyn was so excited while we were blowing and filling it up. She kept playing in the water and had no problem stepping in with her shoes and socks to reach a toy!














Once it was ready her friend Lorin came over with our friends Julie and Nick and played for awhile! They seemed like they had a lot of fun!

1 comments:

Barb said...

As soon as I get Kaitlin a swim suit (I know ~ bad mommy!) we'll be over for a dip in your pool!