Friday, June 13, 2008

And the success continues... at least in her mind!

So this is a funny one. Yesterday morning Danny and I were talking and Bronwyn was just hanging out and playing. I noticed she walked into the bathroom and I heard the sound of the toilet lid lift and be put back down. Then she walked out, went right over to her play kitchen, turned on the sink (it makes the sound of the water) and turned it off and then clapped for herself.

I thought it was too funny and was wondering what exactly she was so proud of. She had pooped in her diaper but apparently knew what was happening and she pretty much went on with the rest of the routine! The only part she missed was the getting-it-in-the-potty piece! Now, I may be biased, but she sure seems pretty smart!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check you etsy account, I sent a message back to you. You can still purchase and choose "other" as payment and then we can just the shipping costs off and I can deliver to you in person.