Monday, October 6, 2008

Bronwyn's 1st Trip to the Circus!!!

This weekend my parents and Danny and I took Bronwyn to see the It was so much fun to see her face light up once the show started! We had front row tickets!!! The price was definitaly worth it to see her so excited!!! Danny let her stand up on his lap for the first part of the show. She was looking all around the ring taking in everything that was going on! She danced and bounced around like crazy whenever there was music!!! Because of how close our seats were we had a lot of interaction with the clowns. They'd be preforming their skits right in front of us at times! And the Ring Leader even came over and asked Bronwyn for a high five!!!













I tried to get a quick video of Bronwyn taking in the whole scene! I think this one must have been while things had calmed down for a minute!



I thought the elephants were tons of fun! They're so exciting to watch. It's really amazing how much they are trained to do!

It was such a fun time! I can't wait to take her back again next year! With that much excitement, how could you not!?!?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Brownyn Looks so darn Cute in the first Pic. I bet she had a good time! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

She was so funny. I can't imagine what was running through her mind when all that crazy stuff was happening.