Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!


Just wanted to wish everyone a quick Happy Thanksgiving!!! I feel truely blessed this year for the little prince baking away in my tummy! I'm so thankful to have Danny and Bronwyn in my life everyday. Bronwyn makes me the proudest mommy around!!! This year my brother Roger and his family are here to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. It's been so nice spending time with them! I'll have lots of pictures to post once the week is over! I miss my nephews so much, but we've been having lots of fun with them since they got into town. And I'm so thrilled that they all are getting to spend time with Bronwyn! She's been loving every minute of it!

To all our family and friends ~ Happy Thanksgiving! We are thankful to have each of you as a part of our lives! Hope you all enjoy your holiday!!!

0 comments: