Saturday, November 29, 2008

The North Pole!


This past week with my brother in town was a blast! I have so many pictures!!! I'll try to have an upload overload! The last time Roger, Peyton, and Hunter got to see Bronwyn she was only 3 months old. So this time was so much more fun! I think Bronwyn fell in love with Uncle Roger, as she always seemed to be grabbing his hand to play or follow her. And each day Hunter was looking for Bronwyn, waiting for her to come over Grandma and Grandpa's so that they could play together! One of the days they were here we went down to the North Pole in Colorado Springs. I've only been there in August so being there on a cold day was lots of fun! Especially seeing Santa in the winter... that seemed to make more sense!!! Here are some pictures from the day!


And of course... a little video!!!

0 comments: