Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's in the belly?!?!?

boy or girl? Pictures, Images and Photos
Tomorrow is the BIG day! We will be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl growing in the belly! I'm really excited to know so that we can decide on a name and start getting the baby's nursery put together. Danny and I talk a lot about what we would like to have. We've come up with so many good things about either sex that are exciting to us that I don't think there is any preference. We are truly blessed to have made it this far into the pregnancy. I cannot wait until the day that we are able to bring this baby in the world and into our family.
But if you think you know what we're having... take your guess at:

We love seeing what everyone thinks it'll be! We'll keep you posted as soon as we get home!!!

3 comments:

Elainaryan9 said...

Hurry hurry post the news so I can comment :) Congrats!!!!!!

This Jones Family said...

Hooray!! We're so excited with the news!

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

Well I would Like to be enlightened here?