Friday, October 17, 2008

All in a days hard work!

This morning I helped out on one of the company's largest jobs... my dad's backyard! He had a couple of the guys helping throw mulch down on his many tiered backyard! I decided I could get in a little workout and help! Of course, I brought my own crew to the site!













We took care of shoveling the mulch into trash cans while the guys hauled them into the backyard. It took a few hours and was very tiring! My little helpers Bronwyn and Isela made it go lots more quickly! Isela kept making up little songs about working and they both filled small buckets to add to the cans. They seemed to be enjoying it. Isela asked if I was tired. I told her I was and that I was sweaty. First she told me I'd have to go home and take shower when we finished, then she told me that she was not tired because she was so strong... I like to think I was just working a little harder... but hey!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

Look at you mama!! You look so great with a sweet glow~ love the pics hope all is well!!!!

Zepeda Clan said...

I love the fact that Isela told you to go shower. She is such a stinker!

Evelyn ~ Evelina said...

Now that is team work... Gotta love your little helpers.