Monday, October 27, 2008

Bronwyn Goes to Boo at the Zoo!

This weekend my friends and I decided our kids just might be old enough to enjoy trick-or-treating through the Denver Zoo! So Barb, Kaitlin and Zoey, and Laura, Braden and Keegan and Bronwyn and I met down there for a fun filled afternoon! I've apparently been discounting the idea of the costume I chose for Bronwyn this year. She's a Pumpkin. Just a pumpkin. I'm sure we see hundreds of them walking the street every Halloween. But judging by the reactions and complimants we were given at the zoo... this is one pumpkin costume that was sure a favorite!!!


Although she can't say "trick-or-treat" and not anything that anyone else would recognize for "thank-you", she made her way throught the lines and recieved a small of candy! She really seems to have fun with it. I think she may have just liked all the attention! It seemed everyone stopped to compliment her costume, asking where I got it... some people even thought I made it! Everyone was waving at her! I even caught a few people shake her hand! At one point Laura said she felt like she was walking around with a celebrity! I heard so much that my responses to the constant complimenting were not even sincere! I just wanted her to keep walking!!!


Here are a couple of pictures with her friends! I think in the first one Bronwyn and Kaitlin were not sure just what all this "trick-or-treating" was about! And the next one is Bronwyn with Keegan. She's always trying to get close to anyone smaller than she is!

Bronwyn stopped and talked with some clowns too!
But she would only...
get... so...
close... and then not a step further!

We were able to get a group shot just before we left...


Fun times for sure! I can't wait to take her each year! Our friends make all our new experiences so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

She makes a VERY cute Pumpkin! The costume is GREAT! I Love it! Sounds like you all had a Great day!

Barb said...

You should totally enter her into a costume contest! She'd win for sure! What a cute lil' punkin. :)