Monday, October 20, 2008

Annual Trip to the Pumkin Farm!!!


Yesterday we headed out to our favorite pumkin farm with all our friends! We started off with the usual breakfast stop at Cracker Barrel to fill our tummies!!! Then we were off to the Anderson's Pumkin Farm! I really love going out there. The smells of kettle corn are my favorite! This year our group grew... and grew... and grew! It was so much fun to have so many friends be a part of our trip! And the weather was absolutley PERFECT! Almost too perfect, it was getting pretty hot by the time we were leaving! The Pumkin Patch was pretty well picked over. But it's more fun just to go out on the wagon ride and walk through the patch looking for one!


I got a quick video of Bronwyn and Danny in the patch... but sorry, this one'll hurt your neck... not sure how I managed this!

And after all that, her pumkin was rotten on one side! I tossed it when she wasn't looking (although I think my dad got it on video) and we let her pick a small gourd instead! I think she enjoyed the sticker they put on your pumkin most of all! She kept sticking it to her forehead! Thanks to everyone that went! Let's do it again next year!!!

1 comments:

knutsonlaura said...

Thanks for letting us tag along. It was fun!