Friday, October 10, 2008

Who needs Christmas when you've got Grandpa & Grandma!?!?

Today my dad decided that he was taking Bronwyn to Toy's R Us to buy Bronwyn a tool set. She's always finding tools and trying to help with whatever project is being done. My mom and I went along for the trip. "Tools" turned into a Home Depot toolbox full of tools! Then my mom added a cleaning cart set to the basket! Then she found the Barney toys and Bronwyn talked her into getting a singing dinosaur!!! On the way out of the store Bronwyn got to ride in the Mickey Mouse car!!! She really had fun! Who needs Disney World when we can go to stores and ride for 50 cents!?!?!



After the shopping experience we all went for lunch. (This was all part of my work day, so I had no problem being a part of the fun!)

After lunch, my dad decided to head out to the Army/Navy Surplus store to get some new Carhart gear. He just couldn't pass up putting a toddler size coat on Bronwyn! And of course, she got that too! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!!!Love Ya Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

Barb said...

wowzers... talk about a shopping spree! LOL! :)

mcgee family said...

oh, i can totally relate to the "who needs Christmas when you have Grandma & Grandpa" thing! hailey is insanely spoiled by hers too! fun times, though! :)

Jamie said...

Sounds like a fun day! With Grandma and Grandpa every day is Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I hadnt seen this move or these pictures yet! That's my Jony. Always partyin'